Thursday, March 1, 2012

Vintage Jewellery Pressies










My lovely friend Stephanie gave me the above vintage jewellery a few months ago now. My favourite necklace however, is not in the above photos as I have another post I'm saving up to show you that one!

I doubt it would surprise anyone that I've displayed these on my records - as it's easy to tell I'd be a record lover! Having a record player set up for frequent (or not so frequent) use is a timeless joy! Nothing beats the crackle before a gentle jazz tune. Perfectly suitable backdrop for vintage jewellery I think.

Can anyone tell by my latest posts I'm getting rather into the 1900's-1940's era's? Anyone else adoring the allure of those times?

bxx

7 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Gorgeous pieces. The last one hhad to be my favourite of the bunch.

Unknown said...

I do love 1940's era, wearing dresses and hats and gloves? Devine. I love those turquoise earrings!!
xo Jac

Anonymous said...

I don't have any like these, but (maybe I shouldn't tell you this because it really ages me) I remember my mother and grandmothers wearing them. I do love that era - especially the b&w movies!
Hope you have a great weekend!
~ Zuzu

Bubble My Licorice said...

amazing post :)
I love those photos!

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty! Love all the gems!

PS. We've a GIVEAWAY to Number A! Check it out if you'd like! :)

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Anonymous said...

Cool jewelery!!!! I used to have a record player at my folks house. Well, it's still there, but I am not. I loved listening to records. I have a lot of Billy Joel records.

I love 40s stuff as well! Especially hairstyles.

So excited you made the fudge!!!! That really did make my day! Isn't it so good??

Mabel
Mabel Time

Lizzie said...

So pretty, what great pieces :)

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...