Sunday, February 19, 2012

words, hands, dinner, HAPPY

WORDS

 Number 2 on the February Photo Challenge:   Words. 
This was my To Do List and well, somehow, Max got his hands on it!

Talking of hands, Number 3:

HANDS

Number 6:

DINNER


Number 11:

Makes me happy (lately)
Garden Produce! We have gotten an influx of basil meaning pesto time! My friend Natasha who helped us start the garden up is always welcome to garden produce, and she helped me in gathering and cooking the pesto, rocket & lettuce for the haloumi salad, silver beet (and rainbow chard) and even my sesame leaves for Korean BBQ I'm hoping to make. Today we found a few more tomatoes forming, dozens of beans growing large, baby beets, radish seedlings popping up and wonderful flowers on the eggplants and zucchini's! Hooray for organic home grown living! Let's hope it keeps going strong!
Max (in a box - "boat")

More of E's yummy biscuits - taught Shirley how to make them 
...and proceeded to overcook them...
Love fresh flowers and fruit oh and not to mention the latest op shop acquisition of the vase and mug! Chai Tea to top it off - also taught to me by the infamous E! (well she should be infamous!)

 The Treehouse Cafe in Ulladulla made me the best WONDER WOMAN juice in a jar. I loved discovering this awesome magazine while I was there.

 First time I've ever made congee for breakfast - YUM

 I just loved these roses Tom bought for me... kept moving them around everywhere.
Where are you off to Mr?
Drinking and talking into his stacking cups...yellow is his favourite.
What? I'm just going to climb on top...
Have you noticed a common theme... MAXWELL!

bxx

1 comment:

Lisa @ .Simply Me. said...

Max is gorgeous - he has the loveliest eyes! I want a cuddle LOL:)

I'm running a giveaway over at my blog and would love you to enter: Jewellery pack giveaway xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...