Saturday, November 19, 2011

Summer is 11 days away!

November is often a scorcher in Adelaide but so far its been pretty mild with the occasional 37 degree day thrown in. Just in case we start to get used to the abnormal consistency.

So I'm starting to think about what I'm going to be dressing myself in.
Usually its pretty dresses and skirts, partly because they're easy and I own lots of them and partly because I look frightening in shorts!
But this year I'm really digging the whole nautical look as well as hoping I can find a flattering pair of bathers  1940s style.

Here are some images that are inspiring me, I wasn't able to link with these ones so if one belongs to you just let me know and I will link/remove :)











  


~Love E xo

5 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful collection of pictures! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your summer!!! I haven'y been to the beach in 2 years and it's only 2 hours away :(

Mabel
Mabel Time

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Gorgeous shots! I cannot wait for summer here in Sydney!

Christie

Dark Blue Stripes

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Mmmm... it won't be in my bikini but as soon as I get some free time I am heading to the beach!!! Hope you are really well!

b and e said...

Thanks everybody. Nice to hear some beach inspiration is happening :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...