Sunday, August 14, 2011

Delphiniums


I bought a bunch of Delphiniums this week so that I could take photo's of them for my art.
I have been so utterly charmed and delighted by them!

Is it normal to derive so much pleasure from flowers? I don't know.. sometimes I think it's a addiction I have.

Anyway here are a few of my snaps..













Brightening my bathroom...



and keeping me company while I painted today....













Here's me in one of my fave dresses which I have added to this post
as the colours now remind me of Delphiniums.




I can't wait to start painting them but I have 3 other paintings I must finish first :-/
Nevermind. I'm thinking I may even do one for my very own (imagine that) to hang above our bed.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend ~E xo

2 comments:

b and e said...

Delightful Leesh - and completely normal in my books!

You look so lovely in those pictures you took for the brooch!

You MUST do that picture for above your bed.

AND Now I am DYING to hire you to decorate our new place! How does accommodation for a week sound as payment hehehe
Had a dream the other night that you guys were here.. can you tell it's on my mind?

bellaxx

b and e said...

Ha ha.. deal. Decorating definitely needs to go on the Itinerary.

Its on my mind too. Like, everyday!

~E xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...