Friday, July 22, 2011

Vintage outfit, pressies and around the house

Stephanie's Vintage Dress
I was unable to snap a pic of my friend in this vintage dress a few nights ago, so asked her to send me a pic when she got home - thanks Steph! I love bright vintage when you want to look funky but still of course vintage lovely.

Hannah from back at my Adelaide work - love the tied belt!

and this winter she better be wearing her puppy mittens!



My sister Tammi bought me this lovely red handkerchief (the girl is on top of a teapot!!) and this cute cupcake holding socks and a bib, from a gorgeous little town south of Sydney - Berry. Very quaint so obviously I love it! Cute cafes and shops and beautiful scenery in spring! No wonder these pressies are so quaintly lovely!


My friends Kristy & Ruben from Port Augusta sent us this gorgeous bear!


Dave and Amy visited - of course Amy being a florist gave me absolutely beautiful Flowers along with "Jerry" the Giraffe.


Elishia's Pressie
  - I received these and other goodies just before getting induced - Leesh they really cheered me up before my ordeal! They now have a place one on each side of the cot and Max uses them to settle himself to sleep (most days!)
Parcels from Lisa and Nelson...


My loved Heidi book, a parting gift from Elishia when we left Adelaide, sits with my treasured 'reading girl' which my granny gave to me as a child, as I was a bookworm!

A painting Tom's mum did of her hugging her little boy - I love it more now I have a son of my own

What to do with my scarves?! Any ideas of cool ways to store or display?

An awesome vintage belt from my nanna

my pretty things will need leesh's creativity when she visits!

just a jar of buttons but i love it

one of the awesome pressies from friends Alex, Becky & Ella - hopefully he will fit it for the convention or a wedding!

Vintage Shoes for Max - love Lisa and Nelson

My attempt to brighten up this area and cover electrical boxes...always getting complimented on the horse - another from Granny, very special to me. I love its whimsical forest animal-ness.

from aunty lisa and uncle nelson - love it

vintage-like bag from lisa

Card from Lisa and Nelson - Obviously Lisa checks my favourites on Etsy! This ones going to get framed!

Vintage recipe cards which came with lisa's etsy gifts

again - lisa checks my etsy and buys me a favourite! This vintage jumpsuit, can't wait till he fits it!

More from Lisa - Zara Baby overalls - they look so vintage to me! Love the leather clips at the top!


Our friend Leah made this for Max - MADE it!! How cool is that! check out the buttons below.. So very Tom, so hopefully so very Max!


Meet Harold..

Max's new friend from Stefania and Chris


3 comments:

Ellie said...

Great haul on the pressies front! Lovely blog and lovely premise for the blog! Love from, your newest follower! x

Elishia said...

Love this post hun! Especially love the display on your world tray and those gorgeous vintage shoes which go so well with the super trendy cardie (yes, very Tom) Max will be the best dressed lil guy in town :) xoxo

kaytetmadison said...

wow you guys scored some great stuff for Max! I love all the photos, especially some of the gifts I ordered from Etsy and haven't even seen properly! I should let them know and they can check out your blog.

L x
www.kaytetmadison.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...