Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some Precious Snippits from my Childhood


 With my cousins. I wonder what these flowers are called. Aren't they lovely?




 Doesn't my Dad look handsome? :) 



Two of my favorites of Nathan and I.
Wish I could pull off knee-high white socks now!
I can however, still pull off pink knitted cardies and actually own one much like the one I am wearing at 2 years old. Not sure what that says about my fashion sense. All I know is it goes beautifully with my floral 50's day dress :) ~E xo

9 comments:

The Clothes Maiden said...

So cute :) aw stylish at just 2 years old!

www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

zigsma said...

Yes, your father is very hunsum! That looks like the Victorian surf coast?

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

These pictures are so cute. Isn't it funny that whats stylish now is what we were wearing as little kids?
Also, I love your blog for keeping in touch. My college roommate and I have a tumblr to do this so I know how much fun it is to log on and see what the other has posted :)

Sarah said...

:) nice blog!!

Amber said...

Awww!! This is SO adorable!

b and e said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments everybody! xo

@Zigsma, yes I believe this is at Arthur's seat on the Mornington Peninsular :)

Marise said...

I love the nostalgic feeling about childhood photos :) Those are really lovely!

b and e said...

Hey Leesh,

How adorable are you guys! Nathan looks so much like well Nathan! You guys are cuties!

bellaxx

Sophia said...

Nawh, you are so cute!
xx
-www.sophia-coia.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...